Monday, February 8, 2010

Plans!

So here I am, finally got my internet back up and I recieved my newly fixed laptop back from Fed Ex today. 2 weeks without internet or computer. It was nice actually but I missed it! News: I am going to Florida in 3 weeks!!! Wahoo! An 18 hour non stop drive from Wisconsin. With a 5 month old and a 7 year old it will take 2 days. The rewards of paradise await. The house we are renting has a washer and dryer in it...you know what that means! Cloth diapering IS an option! I really wanna do it. I am a little concerned about the drive though. Should I use my 3 dollars off coupons for the Huggies organic disposables or just tough it out? Speaking of diapers we went to LaCrosee recently to the new cloth diapering store called Cutie Patootie and I bought a BottomBumpers organic cotton diaper and a pair of babylegs. I loved the diaper. I already had Blythe wear it twice! Very absorbant trim. Wish it was a one-size but the medium I got covers a broad range of sizes. I like the side snaps and the bright blue color. I like that it is a 2 mil PUL. Nice! I love the snap in insert. I only wish the wide end could snap in the back not the other way around. Great diaper and my hubby loved it! The baby legs are so cute! I splurged on them and I like that her legs can be warm during the winter but I can finally see her hanging out in all these colorful cloth diapers I got her. She is 4.5 months and getting big and smart. She is a ham I tell you. She spits and buzzes and blows bubbles and screeches and yells and laughs and coughs and squeals... Fiona was not this loud. It is really funny though. I love it! I cannot wait to get the girls down in Florida where we can escape the midwest depressing coldness!

No comments:

Post a Comment