Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crafty

I am feeling crafty! I got my new serger recently! I have already been making cloth wipes to go with all my cloth diapers. I would like to try my hand at making some more cloth diapers. Now that I have a serger I can have more options. I use 1 homemade diaper that I made with the reg. sewing machine. I want to ultimately make a Wool-in-two. I need to buy a snap pliers to do so. I would like to make a bunch for Blythe to use and to slowly make enough to sell. Ya never know if I might have more kids in the future too...I will need to know how to make all this stuff! I really enjoy cloth diapering. I also wanna make Fiona some dresses and skirts and maybe some cool tops. I love to make stuff and then be able to wear it. How cool! I cannot believe how many different hobbies there are to have. I need to go to bed earlier. I stay up late every night going online...not good! Go to bed, myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment