Monday, January 25, 2010

Turn of Events.

We have been barely hanging onto this winter, financially speaking, thanks to Aaron being laid off and me not working right now. We rather enjoy it though. Aaron has been able to bond with the baby, who is 4 months old now, and help me homeschool Fiona. It has been nice having him around. I feel closer to him but at the same time I kind of miss my daily routine. I am glad he was able to be home during the first several months of the Blythe's life. I appreciate husbands alot now that I have had one kid with out and one with.

Julaina's (my sister) daughter Charlotte is about 8 months old and she just started crawling. It is so exciting! I love having all these girls in the family. This past year has been a good time for us all. No more miscarriages. We got our little babies!

I have high hopes for this year. We will do alot of things. Do alot more on our house and possibly move in. Take the kids on fun trips. Hopefully go on one BIG vacation. Maybe I will make some headway in my own little side business. Buy a car. I hope to be more artistic too. Keep a journal. Make some jewelry......

Well, we are losing our internet this week. We cannot afford to pay for it for now. I will miss looking up cloth diaper supplies and writing in the diaper swappers forum. I will miss reading up on baby stuff and talking to my friends online. I can still take the laptop to the cafe or library but still...not the same. I am looking forward to spending more time with my baby and my big daughter. I will get more out of life. Now if only it also was turning spring already!

No comments:

Post a Comment